Not much has happened over the past few days. Spent most of the past two days getting guys on the team into soccer. We all watched the Man Utd and Barca games. Just about everyone now is just waiting for the final. On a personal note: Mike Forys your team just can't handle the Red Devils hopefully you'll have come to terms with this by the time the final is played.
Big news for me the past few days, I finally got a couple of pillow cases!!! You never realize how much you need those things. I also have come to realize if I served in WW II or Vietnam I would've died because I'm a huge pussy. We have A/C, personal rooms and baths, we don't march around or spent several days in the woods and to be honest if I had to I would prolly go insane. Our personal satellite should be here within a couple of weeks then I might be able to post some pics of the place and the team.
We held a Cinco de Mayo party which mainly consisted of burning anything that wasn't bolted down and it got a little hairy. As of now the base FD has banned our compound from having bonfires.
Other than that I just read reports and keep ready to go. We're all getting ready for the end of June until then it just training and practice. Hope everyone is well. I miss you guys.
1 comment:
Hey Chad! It sounds like things are going good for you. I want you to remeber that I am always thinking about you. Be safe and I miss you lots.
Keep up the blog!
Post a Comment