09 August 2009

The Locals

Its an odd sensation to be surrounded by people who seem to idolize you yet you don't trust a single one. We've been working at training them a bit but thats like trying to teach a autistic dolphin to walk on land. Plus they spend half the time trying to touch me, I think they do it to be friendly but its creepy. Bro I have a large personal space bubble please respect that.

But they are nice and while you cannot trust them at some point you have to trust someone and hopefully they prove you wrong...I sincerely hope they do. Overall they might not be able to win a war but they are doing a good job at policing themselves. Which will hopefully get some more of our soldiers home that much sooner.

Less than 90 days left.

Good luck to the Henne's, this week should be fairly exciting for them.

No comments: