So the big news for myself is I have now gone a month without chewing tobacco. I've haven't said anything preiously because over the past 12 years I've "quit" about 250 times. But since I can't buy it out here it makes it a little easier. Pretty much the only time it gets tough is when we play vids but other than that its cool. Plus I made a promise to an angry little woman in Virginia and you don't want to be on her bad side. Other than that slow week. Never left the base. But its already August so it getting the light in the tunnel is getting closer.
Peace.
2 comments:
:D
"angry" might be a bit strong. but you know how much i LOVE that you won't chew when you come home.
It pretty much took me getting as pissed as I get for Mike to stop...I say "whatever it takes". Plus he kept having recurring nightmares that I was smoking just to make him mad and he would wake up all worked up. That might have helped my case, too. :)
Anyways, congrats! I know it's not easy and definitely a process.
Post a Comment